Located in the heart of Chicago’s Loop District, Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, is a small litigation firm committed to providing Chicagoland clients with the same high-quality legal services found at the best “big” firms. For clients, the firm’s size is its strength. As part of a small practice, the firm’s attorneys establish and maintain close working relationships with clients, keeping a close eye on what they charge. This enables clients to receive maximum value in an efficient, cost-effective manner.
A Small But Mighty Team
Drawing on decades of combined experience, the firm’s lawyers share a dedication to excellence in client service. They draw on a wealth of experience to address clients’ needs. As a result, the firm has built a strong reputation in the Chicago area.
Learn more about the legal team that makes up Dahl & Bonadies, LLC:
Legal Services For Individuals And Businesses
Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, focuses on dispute resolution, particularly in following areas:
- Commercial disputes: The firm represents public and private companies, as well as independent small-business owners and operators in contract disputes, business torts, securities matters, employment disputes and related matters. In addition, the firm advises clients on litigation avoidance and risk assessment.
- Probate, trust and estate litigation: The attorneys of Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, have extensive experience working with institutional and private fiduciaries, beneficiaries, trustees, executors and administrators to resolve disputes arising from the drafting and administration of wills, trusts and other estate matters.
- Personal injury claims: Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, has successfully prosecuted and defended against numerous personal injury cases involving automobile accidents, product liability, medical malpractice, wrongful death suits and other tort litigation involving individual physical and emotional injury, and/or personal property damage.
- Professional and attorney disciplinary proceedings: Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, has a long history of providing representation for attorneys and other professionals who find themselves in need of an advocate to protect their rights. The firm represents attorneys both in court and before the Illinois Attorney Registration & Disciplinary Commission (ARDC).
- Real estate litigation: The firm assists clients with resolving real estate and construction disputes, including mechanic’s lien issues.
In each of these areas, the firm’s attorneys have experience leveraging a wide range of dispute resolution tools at their disposal, including not only litigation but also alternative dispute resolution and negotiation.
The Firm’s Approach
The lawyers at Dahl & Bonadies, LLC, emphasize remaining in close communication with clients. They are dedicated to ensuring that clients:
- Know what to expect at each stage of the proceedings
- Understand the dispute resolution process in general
- Participate in developing the strategy for their particular case
- Are aware of the status of their case
Prompt, responsive and thorough communication is at the core of client service, and that is what clients can expect.